Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Catching up

   Wow, it's been more than a month since my last post here. Lots going 
on around these parts.

   My wife, Michelle, gave birth to our 12th child on Jan 16th!

 

 We named her Ellie after my mom. She is sweet, gentle, and peaceful! That makes the score to be 5 boys and 7 girls. We are so grateful to God for giving us another child to raise up and encourage. He is so very good to us!

  8 days later, I was rushed to the emergency room and gave birth to a bouncing baby appendix. Apparently, I would have been in big trouble if I had waited any 
longer to come in. I have a high tolerance for pain and did not realize there was a 
problem right away. A few more days and I will be off of the doctor's restrictions
and back to as normal as I ever get.

  It's tax prep time here. It's more complicated than in previous years, since I am self-employed now. This ought to be fun!

  Will try to post more regularly after this.

Gil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the newest blessing!!

Were abouts are folks, I think we might live near each other. We are not far from Whitney Point, though I couldn't make it to the Nais meeting. I was glad to read your report. My wife says she thinks she saw you folks at the farmers market.